Depending on the viscosity, the choice of Stirrer type will be different.
1. Propeller Stirrer: It has a small diameter, high speed, large flow rate and low pressure head. It is suitable for stirring low-viscosity fluids
2. Spiral belt Stirrer: It has a large rotation radius, a wide agitation range, a low speed and a small pressure head. It is suitable for stirring high-viscosity liquids. It is especially suitable for agitating synthetic rubber solution polymerization reactor with high viscosity and poor fluidity.
3. Turbine Stirrer: It has high rotation speed and wide blades. Compared with propeller Stirrer, the flow rate is small and the pressure head is high. It is used for rapid dissolution and emulsification operations.
4. Straight blade paddle Stirrer: It has a longer blade, a slower rotation speed, and a lower pressure head. It can be used for stirring higher viscosity liquids.
5. Folded blade paddle Stirrer: It has a low speed and is sensitive to viscosity. The blade should not be too long. It is suitable for liquids with lower media. It is mainly used to dissolve and mix pharmaceuticals.
6. Anchor Stirrer: It has a larger rotation radius, a wider agitation range, a lower rotation speed, and a smaller pressure head. It is suitable for agitating higher viscosity liquids and can be used to prevent sedimentation on the wall.
7. Frame Stirrer: It is similar to the anchor Stirrer, with a larger rotation radius, a wider agitation range, and a lower speed. It produces a smaller head and is suitable for stirring higher viscosity liquids.
1. Fix the instrument on the bracket, fix the upper end of the chuck to the bracket, and fix the support arm to the upward position of the chuck notch. Adjust and determine the position of the Stirrer, and then tighten the bolts at both ends of the fixed chuck. Check before use to ensure that it is firmly installed. In addition, you need to periodically check the installation. Please note that the position of the Stirrer can only be adjusted when the Stirrer is stopped and the power is turned off.
2. When installing the agitating blade, please insert the agitating blade into the rotating chuck and use a wrench to fix the agitating blade firmly. Please note that the position of the Stirrer can be adjusted only when the Stirrer is stopped and the power is disconnected.
3. Please check to make sure that the power supply voltage is the same as the limited voltage on the machine nameplate, and the power plug must be grounded for protection. If the above conditions are met, you can turn on the mixer and prepare for work. If it is not satisfied, we cannot guarantee safe operation and the instrument may be damaged. When commissioning the Stirrer, the output shaft of the Stirrer will start to run, so please check the speed setting of the control button before use.
As the top laboratory stirrer manufacturer
in china, We provide the stirrer which is mainly used for mixing in lab.