The principle of light transmission meter is to use the light source to illuminate the transparent material which is to be measured. The sensor detects the incident light intensity and the light intensity after passing through the transparent material respectively. This instrument is collectively referred to as the transmittance meter. The classification of transmittance meter is related to the range of the band, which can be divided into three categories: infrared, ultraviolet and visible. A separate instrument for measuring visible light would be called a light transmission meter
, which specifically measures visible light.
Application scope of light transmission meter:
1. Field measurement in automobile manufacturing and testing, glass products, aerospace, and other industries.
2. Measure the transmittance of glasses, sunglasses, and sunscreen protective film.
3. Detection of transmittance of the mobile phone display screen and LCD screen.
4. Solar film transmittance test.
5. Measurement of light transmittance of plastic products.
Usage of light transmission meter:
There are two different ways to use the instrument: field measurement and fixed seat measurement. Two test probes suction, boot, and transmittance display data is 100%. When two probes are aligned, the data displayed is the transmittance value of the measured object.