1. The tester should follow the operation procedure and be able to proofread the handheld Brinell hardness tester
with standard blocks before and after the test.
2. Handheld Brinell hardness tester, which is not often used, should be tested several times in standard after start-up, and then tested again after stabilization.
3. The use of hardness blocks can only be carried out on the working surface, and the distance between test points in each test is not less than 3 mm.
4. In the hardness test, it is strictly forbidden to rotate the load-changing handwheel after applying the main test force.
5. When carrying the hardness tester, the measuring lever should be fixed first, and the weights and suspenders should be taken off. If the weights, suspenders and upper cover are taken off, or the fuses need to be replaced, the power plugs should be pulled out first.
6. The handheld Brinell hardness tester
should be kept clean, and dust-proof cover should be put on after the test. Hardness block and ball pressing head should be coated with anti-rust oil to prevent rust after use.
7. The hardness tester needs periodic verification, at least once a year, which ensures the accuracy of the hardness tester.
8. Troubleshooting of common faults of hardness tester: When the hardness tester fails, we should contact the relevant units and repair it. Generally, common fixing can be solved by ourselves.
9. When the handheld Brinell hardness tester
is not used for a long time, the machine needs to be covered with a dust-proof cover.
Regularly it needs to be injected with a small amount of oil into the contact surface between the lead screw and the handwheel. Before using the hardness tester, the top face of the screw and the end face of the worktable should be wiped clean.
If it is found that the hardness indication error is large:
1. The worktable can be removed to check whether the contact surface between the worktable and the screw is clean.
2. Check whether the protective sleeve of the lead screw lifts the worktable;
3. Check whether the pressure head is damaged.