Split Transmission Meter With IR UV Rejection 550nm Visible Light Transmittance For Glass Film Front Windshiled LS110A
LS110A is used for the transmittance testing of glass, plated film, organic materials, solar film and other translucent materials such as insulating glass, filmed glass, PMMA materials etc.LS110A consist of two parts: main part for measuring and displaying functions ; the auxiliary part for light source and laser light for alignment.
1. Dimension: 130mm × 70mm × 84mm (L × W × H)
2. Weight: 630g
3. Resolution: 0.1% for measured value<10% and 1% for other ranges
4. Accuracy: better than ±2% (Colorless and transparent material)
5. Test sample size: > 40mm×40mm
6. Visible light wavelength: 380nm-760nm, ANSI/ISO visual standard
7. Power supply: built-in lithium rechargeable battery
8. “Charge”refers to the charge indicator. The red LED light is on when charging the meter and the light is off when the charging is completed
9. “Battery”is the on-off indicator. The green LED is on when starting up the meter and the light flashes when the battery is running out and requiring timely charging
1. Two-parts dual mode of the main and auxiliary part facilitates the transmittance measurement of the automobile front windshield glass and building glass.
2. The built-in lithium rechargeable battery is easy for use without replacing the battery.
3. The laser alignment function guarantees the accurate alignment of the main part with the auxiliary part in the process of measurement and ensures accurate measurement.
4. Use the USB port of computer to charge the meter via the built-in charger.
5. Three light Transmittance Meter in one device; result is the average of three values.
6. Two laser for two part alignment, more accuracy.