1. The new handheld Brinell hardness tester
should be checked with other items according to relevant standards.
2. For the handheld Brinell hardness tester
in use, when the load is greater than or equal to 1000kg force, generally we take the appearance and working performance test as the main results to show value test as the sub-I. When the load is less than 1000 kg force, in general, we only need to refer to the appearance and working performance test as well as the indication value test. When the test results are not qualified, other items of the test will need to be carried out. In order to find out the reasons for non-conformity, one should be excluded, and according to the requirements of the user, one or two sub-standard of Brinell hardness can also be checked, but it must be noted on the certificate.
3. Verification period of handheld Brinell hardness tester
- generally stipulated for one year, if the hardness tester is frequently used, the inspection cycle can be half a year or less.
4. The use unit of handheld Brinell hardness tester
should be based on the actual situation; H-gauge should be checked regularly. It should be bolted before or after replacing pin balls in a large number of tests. When H-gauge is checked regularly, only second-class block or standard dynamometer F-scale should be used.