Window Tint Transmission Meter For Glass Film With 365nm UV 950nm IR Rejection 550nm Visible Light Transmittance LS101
LS101 Solar Film Transmission Meter is able to simultaneously measure and display UV, IR rejection value and visible light transmission value. This meter is self-contained light sources and self-calibration. No manual adjustment is needed. The users only need plug the power supply, turn on the switch and put the solar film in the opening. The resulting performance data appear on the display.
Parameters of LS101 Solar Film Transmission Meter
1. Size: 160mm*115mm*33mm(L*W*H)
2. Testing opening: Wide 23mm * Height 76 mm
3. Weigh: 425g
4. Resolution: 0.1%
5. Accuracy: +/-2%(Colorless and transparent material)
6. UV Peak wavelength: 365nm
7. VL Peak wavelength: 550nm
8. IR Peak wavelength: 950nm
9. Power supply: 5V DC ,mobile power supply (optional).
Features of LS101 Solar Film Transmission Meter
1. UV Rejection meter, IR Rejection meter, Light Transmittance Meter, Three function in ONE device.
2. Self-calibration and auto-calibration, NO need any manual adjustments
3. Simple operation, putting the testing sample in the opening, UV Rejection, IR Rejection, Visible light transmission value of the sample will simultaneously display.