Method of using multi-angle gloss meter:
1. Press the key of the instrument, the LCD screen shows 00.0 (all angles are in the shutdown state).
2. Selection of projection angle: When measuring ultra-high gloss samples, 20 degrees is recommended. The general angle is 60 degrees. When measuring ultra-low gloss samples, 85 degrees is recommended.
3. Open the standard box and place the measuring port of the instrument on the black glass standard board (remember to align the main measuring port with the center of the standard board).
4. Calibration: Adjust the calibration knob of the instrument to make the reading of the display meet the calibration value of the corresponding angle on the standard black glass plate. (In order to ensure the accuracy of measurement, black glass must be kept clean)
5. Correction: The calibrated instrument should be paid attention not to touch the calibration knob. When placed on the white ceramic working plate of another standard box, the difference between the value displayed on the display screen and the calibration value of the white ceramic working plate is no more than 1.5GS.
6. Measurement: Place the multi-angle gloss meter on the sample under test, and the reading displayed on the display screen is the glossiness value of the sample at that angle. The sample to be tested must be a flat product.