Webster's hardness tester
uses two different shapes of pins and two different test forces. Their combination constitutes three different types of instruments, which are used to test aluminum alloy, soft copper, hard copper, superhard aluminum alloy and soft steel respectively. Webster hardness tester
is suitable for testing materials with two parallel planes, such as pipes, sheets, and profiles. The material thickness can reach up to 13 mm.
Webster hardness tester
is very suitable for testing batch products on the production site. Despite its low sensitivity, as production control and qualification judging instrument, it has been able to meet the requirements. For this reason, Webster hardness tester
has been widely used in the aluminum processing industry. At present, the main types of Webster hardness testers
on the market are W-20 series aluminum alloy Wechsler hardness testers and Webster hardness testers
for testing copper alloys.
1. Determine whether the aluminum profile has heat treatment, check the effect of heat treatment, and determine whether the mechanical properties of the aluminum profile are qualified.
2. Determine whether the aluminum profile is made of inappropriate alloy and determine whether the alloy composition of the aluminum profile is qualified.
3. Over-long, over-heavy workpieces or assemblies that are inconvenient for measurement to be sent to the laboratory.
4. Used for production inspection, acceptance inspection and quality supervision inspection of aluminum profiles.
5. Easy reading, easy Webster hardness tester
conversion, can be easily converted to other hardness values. The measuring range is mainly used to measure aluminum profile and aluminum alloy materials, as well as copper alloy materials. The measuring range is equivalent to aluminum profile: 24-110HRE copper alloy: 60-90HRF.
6. It can measure the shape of various Aluminium profiles.
7. Simple operation, operation skills have no effect on reading.