Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge UM6500
Used for measuring thickness and corrosion of pressure vessels, chemical equipment, boilers, oil storage tanks, etc. in industries of petroleum, shipbuilding, power station, and machine manufacturing. Materials measured: any hard materials, including steel, cast iron, aluminum, red copper, brass, zinc, quartz glass, polyethylene, PVC, gray cast iron, nodular cast iron and other ultrasonic wave well-conductive materials.
1) Display：4.5 digits LCD with EL backlight.
2) Operating principle: ULTROSONIC
3) Measuring range (metric/imperial): 0.8-200mm,0.05-8inch (in Steel).
4) Sound Velocity Range: (500~9000) m/s.
6) Accuracy: ±(0.5%H+0.1)mm, depends on materials and conditions
7) Units: Metric/Imperial unit selectable.
8) Power supply: 4x1.5 AAA size (UM-4) battery 1
9) Battery indicator: low battery indicator
10) Operating conditions:0-+45℃(32℉-104℉),≤90%RH
11) Dimensions: Main Unit 140mm×60mm×22mm
12) Gloss Weight :1KG
13) Standard Delivery: Main Unit, 8mm Probe, Coupling Oil, User Manual, Carrying Case