Window Tint Temperature Meter For Insulated Glass Filmed Glass Heat Insulation Effect With 150W Philips IR Lamp LS301
The LS301 solar film tester is designed to demonstrate heat-insulating property of the solar film and can be used to measure the heat rejection rate and the temperature value.
Parameter of LS301 Solar Film Temperature Meter
1. Temperature measurement accuracy for a single side: ±0.5℃
2. Heterogeneous temperature degree of two infrared lamps: 2℃
3. Temperature measuring range: -55℃ ---- +125℃
4. Time for temperature test: 1 min
5. Infrared ray: the peak wavelength is 950nm
6. Measuring accuracy of heat rejection: ±2%
7. Size of the testing glass: 200mm×160mm
8. Gross weight: about 12 kg.
9. Dimensions: 340mm×200mm×400mm(L*W*H)
10. Power supply: 220V AC
Features of LS301 Solar Film Temperature Meter
1. Two 150w Philips infrared lamps.
2. "Temperature" LED to display the current temperature value.
3. "Heat rejection" LED to display the heat rejection rate of the measured material.
4. Directly measure the heat rejection rate of the material.
5. Temperature comparison test to intuitively show heat-insulating property of different materials.