Window Tint Transmission Meter Test Solar Film Window Glass 950nm IR 365nm Ultraviolet Rejection Transmittance LS181
LS181 Solar Film Transmission Meter is able to simultaneously measure and display UV, IR rejection value and visible light transmission value. This meter is self-contained light sources and self-calibration. No manual adjustment is needed. The users only need plug the power supply, turn on the switch and put the solar film in the opening. The resulting performance data show on the display.
Parameters of LS181 Solar Film Transmission Meter
1. Size: 216mm*134mm*29mm(L*H*W)
2. Testing opening: Wide 47mm * Height 91 mm
3. Weigh: 590g
4. Resolution: 0.1%
5. Accuracy: +/-2%(Colorless and transparent material)
6. UV peak wavelength: 365nm
7. VL peak wavelength: 550nm
8. IR Peak wavelength: 950nm
9. Power supply: 5V AC/DC Adapter
Features of LS181 Solar Film Transmission Meter
1. UV Rejection meter, IR Rejection meter, Light Transmittance Meter, Three function in ONE device.
2. Self-calibration and auto-calibration NO need any manual adjustments
3. Simple operation, putting the testing sample in the opening, UV Rejection, IR Rejection, Visible light transmission value of the sample will simultaneously display.