Handheld Window Film Transmission Meter With 1400nm IR Rejection UV Blocking Rate Visible Light Transmittance LS162A
LS162A Transmission Meter is special for film, window tint, filmed glass and side windshield test, it's a small size, portable product for transmission value measurement. It's able to simultaneously measure and display Visible transmission values and UV, Infrared rejection values.
Parameter of LS162A Transmission Meter
1. Size: 120mm *75mm *25mm(L*W*H）
2. Weigh: 165g (include batteries)
3. Thickness of testing sample: < 8mm
4. Resolution: 0.1%
5. Accuracy: ±2%(Colorless and transparent material)
6. VL Peak wavelength: 550nm
7. UV Peak wavelength: 365nm
8. IR Peak wavelength: 1400nm
9. Battery: 4*AAA alkaline battery
Features of LS162A Transmission Meter
1. The testing slot is up to 8mm, can test filmed glass directly .
2. Compact, portable, battery powered, ultra-low power consumption.
3. UV rejection meter, IR rejection meter,Visible light Transmittance Meter, Three functions in ONE device.
4. Simple operation, rapid measurement, putting the testing sample in the “OPENING”, UV, VL and IR transmission values of the sample will simultaneously display immediately.
5. Suitable for measure film, filmed glass, window tint, side windshield etc. Test for performance demonstrate, production, QA, inspection and so on many occasions.