Lens Transmission Meter For Mobile Phone Infrared Ink Hole Telecontrol IR Cut Filter With Statistical Software LS108A
LS108A is used for testing the transmission value of the mobile phone lens, including IR transmission value at wavelength 940nm and 850nm, VL transmission value at wavelength 550nm.
Parameters of LS108A LENS Transmission Meter
1. Size: 200mm*180mm*106mm(L*W*H)
2. Size of Testing sample: >Diameter:1.0mm
3. Weight: about 1500g
4. Resolution: measure value <10% is 0.1%, other range is 1%
5. Accuracy: +/-2%(Colorless and transparent material)
6. IR Peak wavelength:940nm and 850nm
7. VL Peak wavelength: 550nm
8. Power supply: 5V DC/Portable Mobile power supply (optional)
Features of LS108A LENS Transmission Meter
1. Especially suitable for mobile phone lens infrared transmittance and visible light transmittance testing;
2. Self-calibration and auto-calibration, after startup automatic transmittance calibration to 100%;
3. Stainless steel table design, easy operate.