Portable Grain Moisture Meter Wheat Corn Beans Rice Oats Paddy Tester Dx-103g 6-30%
The grain moisture meter DX-103G is used for fast and accurate measurement of moisture in the process of allotment, acquisition, storage, machining of packed grains, barley, corn, hay, oats, rapeseed, rough rice, sorghum, soybeans and wheat.
Features of DX-103G Grain Moisture Meter:
1) It is portable, compact, and easy to use.
3) High sensitivity of the sensor, 1 second reading on the screen.
4) Alarm setting.
5) Maximum reading.
6) With a temperature and humidity compensation, measurement is of precision, accuracy, reliability, stability.
Specification of DX-103G Grain Moisture Meter
1) Display:4 digital LCD
2) Measuring range: 6-30%
3) Working Temperature: 0-60°C
4) Working Humidity: 5%-90%
5) Resolution: 0.1
6) Accuracy: ± 0.5%n
7) Operation: Electrical Resistance Method, Automatic temperature Compensation
8) Power supply: 4x1.5 AAA size (UM-4) battery
9) Dimensions: 460mm×75mm×35mm
10) Weight: 203g (not including batteries)
11) Guarantee: 1year
12) Grains: 6 kinds
Code 01: Wheat/Rye
Code 02: Maize/Corn
Code 03: Soya Beans
Code 04: Paddy
Code 05: Rice
Code 06: Barley/Oats