Benchtop color meter
, also known as desktop color chromatic meter, desktop color analysis meter, is a simple instrument to test color deviation. Simply put, it is to make a filter that simulates the color sensitivity of human eyes, and has light splitting characteristics. The principle of the benchtop color meter
is to measure the light of the sample, which means to test it with computer software under some light source, and then display the color difference value. Benchtop color meter
is widely used in production and scientific research. So, how does the chromatic meter work?
Operation steps of the benchtop color meter
1. Turn on the power switch
2. Press the calibration key, and then press the color blank selection key to make it in the Y, X, and Y system. After pointing the probe to the center of the white calibration plate, press the measurement key to confirm whether the displayed data are consistent with the data in the box after three times of illumination (generally refers to the data corresponding to the D65 light source).
3. Press the target color setting key, and then press the key (color blank selection) to make it in system L, a and b. To aim the probe at the color sample book, and then to press the key (measurement). After three times of luminescence, press the key (absolute color difference) to display the liquid crystal display
4. Aiming the probe at the object to be measured, pressing the (measurement) button for measurement, and turning off the power after completion.
1. It shall be illuminated three times during calibration and measurement. If it is illuminated once, it shall be adjusted.
2. In the process of operation, please follow the above steps strictly, and report any abnormality in time.