1. Causes and troubleshooting methods of the failure of Brinell hardness tester
caused by load error exceeding (+1.0%) or instability:
(1) If the force point blade is loose, the force point blade should be adjusted and tightened.
(2) The wear of force point blade and fulcrum will increase the load error in varying degrees, so the blade should be grinded.
(3) If the position of the adjusting block on the load lever is inappropriate, it can move forward or backward according to the situation and fix after adjusting properly.
(4) The compression spring is corroded, which increases the friction with the press shaft and the bushing of the spindle. The rusty parts should be cleaned and replaced with protective oil.
(5) Unstable loading and shock vibration should be excluded.
2. The loading speed cannot be controlled to be too fast or too slow in the prescribed time.
The main reason is that the oil viscosity of the reducer is too small or too large. The reducer should be cleaned and the oil used for the reducer should be replaced.
3. Reasons for the failure caused by repeated loading and unloading of Brinell hardness tester
and the methods for eliminating it:
(1) The jack rod of the key switch is too long, and the contact points A and B of the steering switch cannot be separated from the contact points A1 and B1. So the length of the jack rod should be adjusted and fixed.
(2) The installation position of the commutation switch is inappropriate. The movable baffle cannot touch the pin on the commutation switch, which causes the commutation switch not to commute. The installation position of the commutation switch should be adjusted.
4. The loads of Brinell hardness tester
should add time shutdown
The reason for this failure is that the contact points of the commutation switch are burned and ablated, resulting in poor contact. So the contact points should be cleaned, polished or replaced with new commutation switches.