With battery power, the colorimeter can not be turned on, what should we do about this?
This phenomenon indicates that the battery is low and the precision colorimeter
needs to be powered on; (plug in the power adapter), if not ok you can pull out the power adapter, then plug in the power adapter again to see if the precision colorimeter
can be turned on, or try repeatedly plugging in and pull out the power adapter for a few time. If all bove tryings are still not working, change the battery.
The factor analysis for the abonormal measurement results of the precision colorimeter
1. This situation is generally caused by inaccurate black and white correction or not conducting the black and white correction. You need to perform black and white correction first.
2. Dirty stuff has entered the measurement port, it will also cause measurement inaccuracy, check before measurement;
3. Check whether the instrument and the test product are stable during the measurement, and whether the measuring port is in close contact with the measuring surface.
4. Check whether the measuring object is too thin and thus causing light leakage
5. Check if the measurement part is color mixed.
6. If the measurement result is still zero after the black and white plate is corrected, it can be judged that the instrument has broken down.