1. Parallel optical path design is used to measure material with large thickness.
2. The split probe is equipped with a fixed bracket, and has both fixed and split test modes.
3. High accuracy, fast speed and simple operation.
4. Real-time measurement.
5. With alarm function, qualified range can be set in advance, and sound alarm will occur when exceeding the standard.
6. Recordable 100 sets of measurement data, automatic statistics of maximum, minimum and average values
7. Distributing computer software, connecting computer can realize automatic test, over-standard alarm, data statistics and data preservation.
8. Start-up automatic calibration and manual calibration without reference line.
Notices for light transmittance meter
1. Instrument calibration must ensure that there is nothing between the two probes, otherwise the calibration can not be completed.
2. When the light source is used continuously for a long time, it may not be able to display 100% because of the change of the luminous efficiency of the light source. At this time, the power can be restarted.
3. If you don't use the battery for a long time, please take it out.
4. Avoid contact with corrosive materials and stay away from high temperature and humidity.